Senior Event Planner –Full Service Event Agency – To £40,000
Senior Event Planner –Full Service Event Agency
To £40,000 depending on experience
North London (NW9)
Can you spin plates and juggle balls at the same time with a smile on your face and the willingness to take on more?
We are proud to be working with one of London’s leading event agencies to find their plate spinner. A rare, unique and hugely exciting and rewarding opportunity!
Our Client creates the world’s very best and finest parties in London, the UK and across the world for their high net worth private individuals. Nothing is impossible and no client request too absurd, If you can think it, they can deliver it!
As the Senior Event Planner, you will be highly attentive, motivated, creative and great at communicating. You will possess extraordinary organisational skills, focus, creativity and an enormous sense of fun. The ideal candidate would be an individual who wishes to only deliver the best and has customer service at their very core.
Working alongside a venue researcher, production team, designers, entertainment bookers, caterers and established supplier network you will prepare a full and complete proposal detailing all of the elements that make the event so unique. You will present and sell these ideas to the client, sign oﬀ the event, plan and confirm all of these elements and deliver a world-class event.
In addition to your own events, you will work with the other planners as a team on the planning and running of our events both in the UK and abroad.
- Development, production & delivery of event projects
- Delivering events on time, within budget, that exceed our clients’ expectations
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on multiple projects
- Managing supplier relationships
- Managing operational and administrative functions
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
- Highly articulate
- A positive, energetic person who wants to be at the top of their game
- Excellent organisation and ability to work in an eﬀicient manner and juggle multiple tasks
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Highly presentable, professional and personable
- Good numeracy skills to include foreign currencies and VAT calculation
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Oﬀice applications (inc. PowerPoint)
- Foreign Languages a benefit
This role would suit: Senior Event Manager, Event Planner, Event Manager, Event Project Manager, Senior Event Project Manager, Private Party, Senior Event Coordinator, party Planner, Private Party Planner.