Event Project Coordinator with Languages – Event Agency – to £22,000- Kingston Area
Working with a team to create engaging innovative events, compelling incentive programmes and exciting branding and communications.
Our client manages events internationally, fluent written and spoken language skills would be a huge advantage. French, Dutch, Polish, German or Italian.
30% Event management
- To assist the Event Manager/Director in establishing correct systems and processes from the outset to ensure timely, error free event management.
- To support the Event Manager/Director in maintaining accurate files, budgets & critical paths in order to adhere to deadlines and budgets, especially attrition and cancellation deadlines as per signed contracts.
- To maintain effective and customer focused communication throughout with all stakeholders.
- To respond to all client enquiries professionally and within the agreed timeframes and to ensure client satisfaction with the response
- To ensure all delegate data is accurately processed including travel and accommodation and monies held on file before payments are made.
- To work to minimise costs to the file by using the most efficient methods of communication and ensure all costs are accounted for on files.
- Participate in the available training opportunities, directed by your Business Leader.
- Candidates will have a solid grounding within the events and communications sector
- Fluent 2nd Language skills
- Excellent customer service skills
This role would suit: Event Coordinator, Junior Event Manager, Event Manager, Event Co,