Bi Lingual Event Project Manager – Event Agency – Kingston area – c£30,000
Royall Published: August 8, 2016
Working as an event manager with a team to create engaging innovative events, compelling incentive programmes and exciting branding and communications
With clients across the globe language skills would be a huge advantage in this role. We are seeking candidates with fluent written and spoken French, German, Polish, Dutch or Italian.
Event Management 40%
- To establish correct systems and processes from the outset timely, error free event management.
- To effectively negotiate and manage air, hotel, transport and other programme components to ensure accuracy and seamlessness.
- To maintain effective and customer focused communication throughout with all stakeholders.
- To respond to all client enquiries professionally and within the agreed timeframes and to ensure client satisfaction with the response.
- To maintain accurate files, budgets & critical paths in order to adhere to deadlines and budgets, attrition and cancellation deadlines as per signed contracts.
- To ensure all delegate data is accurately processed including travel and accommodation and monies held on file before payments are made.
- Participate in the available training opportunities, directed by your Business Leader.
- A minimum of 2 years demonstrated event, conference and incentive management experience.
- Demonstrated effective customer service skills.
- MICE product experience in key regions
- A knowledge of all major suppliers and relevant MICE products/destinations
- Degree qualified, preferred in Event Management.