Event Manager – Boutique Agency – Up to £32,000
Event Manager- Events Agency
£26,000 to £32,000 (depending on experience)
Royall are recruiting for a well-heeled event manager to join an expanding high profile events team. As the Event Manager, you will be operating out of central London for this client who handles extensive numbers of venue find bookings and a wide range of event production and management projects for prestigious clients.
The role will involve writing proposals and researching and visiting venues. You will be juggling a large number of enquiries and liaising with suppliers in addition to working closely with key clients. There will be also be involvement in delegate management. The role offers the opportunity for international travel.
Communication is key in the role as you will be working within a close-knit team. Ideally you will have at least 2 years event agency experience.
The role incorporates all aspects of organising an event from brief to reconciliation and the successful candidate will need to be highly organised and personable with excellent attention to detail.
Applicants Should Have:
- At least two years’ events agency experience
- Successful candidates will be required to carry out face-to-face meetings with suppliers and clients and so it is imperative that they are presentable with an engaging personality
- A clear and confident telephone manner
- Ability to write detailed proposals in English
- The role includes working on budgets & so confident financial management is imperative
- A passion for venue finding & the events industry
- Excellent knowledge of London, UK & European venues
- An in-depth understanding of what is involved in finding the right venue based on client's specific criteria
- The flexibility to travel for international events and work out of office hours
- The motivation to become an integral part of an expanding business
- A strong work ethic & masses of enthusiasm
- The ability to multi-task, retain venue information/knowledge
About the Job
The role will involve:
- Supplier and client meetings
- Visiting venues
- Proposal writing
- International travel
- Delegate management.
This role would also suit: Event Co-ordinator, Event Planner, Event Manager, Project Executive.