Account Director / Senior Account Manager –Events Agency – c£65,000
Account Director / Senior Account Manager –Events Agency
Salary: c £65,000
This opportunity to work for a well-established and dynamic automotive event management agency based in the West Midlands or London is for an experienced and creative Account Director or Senior Account Manager to join their growing and successful business. The agency specialises in global leadership and management events and therefore has a diverse customer base both on a national and international basis. This is such an exciting opportunity for a candidate who really likes the variety of a full on project delivery and management role.
The agency is looking for a candidate who has at least 6 years experience working within a similar agency environment in a Senior Account Management or Account Director Position, in the Automotive Industry. A proven track record of working at a senior level with a variety of clients and proven staff management experience is essential. As this role is providing internal communication events, experience working within this specialism, either in house or agency side. This is a really creative role and ideal for someone who lives and breathes content and who has a proven track record in driving engagement. Experience in video and other digital solutions would be of use also.
- To ensure a consistent high service values and quality approach applied to your projects proving ROI wherever possible.
- Resource Management – be responsible for job profitability and effective resource management to maximise margin achieved across the year from you clients
- Project Management – including brief taking, budget control and reconciliation including working to agreed margin targets, briefing internal departments, inspiring creativity, quote preparation, client and supplier liaison
- Event Production: Overall responsibility for all areas of event production including content development, technical and logistics
- Client Management – maintaining high level input on specific key high profile accounts, overseeing the production process, attending client meetings as necessary, communicating at levels up to and including Board level
- Business development – drive strategy and plans by client to achieve business development targets, reporting on plans at Account Management meetings
- New Business – attending new business meetings and networking events as required
- Pitching – involvement in putting together pitches, ensuring they meet the client requirements and are in line with our brand, being on pitch team as and when necessary
If you are an excellent Senior Account/ Project Director with good leadership and strategic skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, excellent organisational skills, an ability to work under pressure to deadlines whilst delivering on time and budget and are ambitions, enthusiastic and driven then this is the job for you!
This role would suit: Automotive Account Director, Project Director, Event Director, Event Manager, Event Project Manager, Senior Event Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Manager.