Client Relationship Director – Events Agency c£60,000 Milton Keynes
We are urgently seeking a Client Relationship Director or Account Director for our truly dynamic client, a leading global performance improvement agency who offer event management, employee engagement and reward and recognition programmes to their clients across a wide spectrum sectors.
Each strategy is proven to help clients translate their brand goals into actionable programmes that influence perceptions, change behaviour and improve performance. Last year alone the agency saw an increase of 37% in their turnover and have ambitious plans moving forward.
Working within the Sales and marketing and Events department your role will be to grow the profitability of client accounts and support sales and marketing team in the acquisition of new clients through attending client prospect meetings, brief taking, and leading the design of client proposals.
With a huge service offering you will also cross sell / up sell other services into existing client accounts.
- You will lead and take full account of the strategic planning o9f each account in order to identify and pursue opportunities and new relationships at all levels within client accounts. Working collaboratively with Client Services Director and Project Director.
- Provide leadership and direction in the design of client proposals, creating compelling solutions that meet client needs, enable business wins and deliver appropriate levels of profit to the business
- To actively identify, qualify and close business opportunities within existing accounts and upsell existing projects.
- To present and gain approval for client account plans through presentation and review with the Sales and marketing Director.
- To provide leadership and direction for the account teams working on your clients. Provide clear direction on client solutions and programmes.
- To proactively build relationships at all levels within accounts up to and including board level
- To present and lead pitches in order to convert client opportunities.
- Responsible for delivering an agreed GP Target and accurate reporting of progress towards this.
The ideal candidate:
- Substantial client facing experience in an agency environment or significant client side experience in a similar role
- Significant levels of experience of dealing with senior executives up to board level with clients
- Previous ownership of financial targets or budgets with evidence of profit maximisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build positive relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and presentational – with clarity of expression and engaging style.
- Subject matter experience in Events or Performance Improvement
- Strong people management experience
- Strong commercial outlook
- Passion for quality
This role would suit:
Account Director, Relationship Director, Senior Relationship Manager, Events Account Director, Client Services manager, Client Director, Sales Account manager, Sales Account Manager, Senior Events Account manager.
#eventprofs #eventjobs #careersinevents