Client Services Manager – Events Agency – £21,000 – £28,000
Client Services Manager
£21,000 - £28,000
We are urgently seeking several new Client Services Managers for our truly dynamic client, a leading global performance improvement agency who offer event management, employee engagement and reward and recognition programmes to their clients across a wide spectrum sectors.
Working closely with the Client Services Team you will be responsible for delivering client projects to a high standard of excellence, managing the financial aspects of client’s jobs and maximising revenue and profit for the company and ensuring client retention and satisfaction. Within existing accounts, you will be cross and upselling additional services from a portfolio and intensifying new opportunities to maximise profitability. You will contribute in generating ideas and solutions that will enhance the development of the client programme.
- Play the lead role in the delivery of client projects including client liaison, management of internal resource departments and managing external suppliers.
- To be the escalation point of contact for all participants
- To manage the delivery of programme communication plans
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and keeping up to date programme websites.
- Overall responsibility for programme and client data by refining what data is required
- From a systems perspective, be responsible for creating, updating and maintaining promotions within the access database.
- Creating the design briefs and the briefing the internal creative departments
- Briefing and working closely with technical Project Implementation Managers
- Supporting on event proposals when communications and onsite collateral is required
- To set up and lead client meetings, creating agendas, communication, creating and following up on contact reports
- To manage financial aspects of client’s jobs and budgets
- To project manage client’s jobs including taking responsibility for timelines, reporting, management of client and participant communication including contact reports
- Actively identify new business opportunities within existing accounts
- To own responsibility for contributing towards a team GP target
- You may have line management responsibility for client services executives
- Significant client service experience in an agency environment or a significant client side experience in a similar role is desired but not essential
- Project management experience including responsibility for meeting deadlines, reporting on progress and leading project teams
- Previous financial responsibility with evidence of managing costs or monitoring budgets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills with clarity of expression
- Commercial outlook
- Passion for quality
- Credibility in front of clients
- Excellent time and task management skills
This incredible opportunity would suit: Account manager, client services manager, Account Project Manager, Event Account Manager, Event client Services, Account Management, event delivery, event deliver manager, Event Project manager, Event Manager, Senior Account Manager, junior event Manager, Senior Account Coordinator, client services executive, senior client services executive, client services manager, client manager, relationship manager.