Corporate Events Director – Events Agency – To £80,000
Corporate Events Director – Events Agency
Circa £75,000 - £80,000
Our clients are specialists in creating award-winning events and have a renowned reputation for creativity, service excellence, international delivery and integrity. Their reputation has been built on executing flawless, on-budget events internationally.
They are looking for an impressive and dynamic Corporate Events Director to lead the corporate arm of the UK events team to ensure exceptional and creative events execution for corporate clients.
Reporting into the Group Creative Director and based in West London. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading teams as they manage, plan and execute a range of premium events to a very high standard for leading brands. The work will be across EMEA, is extremely fast paced and requires a strong knowledge of production as well as excellent client management skills.
Your main responsibilities:
- Client service lead for existing and prospective clients, receive and initiate complex briefs, identify greater partnership opportunities. Assess client status and ensure that we are delivering superb work on time and on budget.
- Manage preparation of strategic and creative pitches, formulate first draft budgets and present to clients.
- Departmental lead with up to 30 full time staff and freelancers delivering exceptional events from targeted influencer marketing experiences to large-scale multi-channel brand events.
- Resourcing and managing an exceptionally busy events calendar. Identifying the client needs and aligning the team accordingly ensuring we exceed client expectations, whilst maintaining a stable workload for the team.
- Trouble shooting as and when necessary at a strategic and operational level as well as leading, supporting and mentoring the team.
- Line management of the senior team with a focus on their personal development and growth.
- Maintain and develop business and account growth. Driving new business leads and pitches and widen our retained client base. Work with the Event Director to ensure stability across the key accounts and global growth.
- Work with Group Creative Director to ensure that HQ best practise and training from London is translated to our international offices.
- 360-degree role working alongside strategic planning, creative, venues, design and production, logistics and activation teams.
- Ensure all event activity is delivered to the highest standard involving engaging creative content, seamless processes and production.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong Account Direction experience with leading brands
- A minimum of 15+ years' involvement in creative, experiential or events agencies working to deliver exceptional events, campaigns, live activations and integrated strategies.
- Experienced department head with engaging leadership and management skills.
- Varied international event experience, ideally both client side and agency side
- Strong commercial acumen, proven experience in driving organised growth with teams, suppliers and existing clients.
- Deep understanding of interpreting business objectives into event-based solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a 'can-do' attitude, using discretion and sensitivity at all times.
- Outstanding organisational skills and creative problem solving with attention to detail.
- Thrives from a fast paced, ever changing environment.
Could this be you?
This role would suit: Head of Events, Senior Corporate Event Director, Senior Event Operations Director, Corporate Account Director, Corporate Executive Producer, General manager Events.