Events Director – Events Agency – Circa £65,000 – £70,000
Events Director – Events Agency
Circa £65,000 - £70,000
Our clients are specialists in creating award-winning events and have a renowned reputation for creativity, service excellence, international delivery and integrity. Their reputation has been built on executing flawless, on-budget events at a very dynamic pace around the world.
They are seeking an impressive and dynamic Events Director to work within its UK events team to lead Account Direction for key clients. The role is within the corporate experiential side of the business. You will be reporting into the Group Creative Director and based in London, the successful candidate be responsible for leading and managing and running key corporate client accounts with an event focus. They will be responsible for leading teams as they manage, plan and execute a range of premium events to a very high standard for leading brands. The work will be across EMEA, is usually fast paced and requires a strong knowledge of production as well as excellent client management skills.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Client service lead for existing and prospective clients, receive and initiate complex briefs, identify greater partnership opportunities. Assess client status and ensure that we are delivering superb work on time and on budget.
- Manage preparation of strategic and creative pitches, formulate first draft budgets and present to clients.
- Manage a team of permanent staff and freelancers from targeted influencer marketing experiences to large-scale multi-channel brand events.
- Trouble shooting as and when necessary at a strategic and operational level as well as lead, support and mentor other members of the account teams.
- Aid in building the team structure as well as enhance global network and team capability.
- 360-degree role working alongside strategic planning, creative, venues, design and production, logistics and activation teams.
- Ensure all event activity is delivered to the highest standard involving engaging creative content, seamless processes and production.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong Account Direction experience with leading brands.
- A minimum of 8+ years' involvement in creative, experiential or events agencies working to deliver exceptional events, campaigns, live activations and integrated strategies.
- Varied international event experience, ideally both client side and agency side.
- Strong commercial acumen, proven experience in driving organised growth with teams, suppliers and existing clients.
- Deep understanding of interpreting business objectives into event-based solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a 'can-do' attitude, using discretion and sensitivity at all times.
- Outstanding organisational skills and creative problem solving with attention to detail.
- Well-connected and regarded within the industry.
Think this could be you?
This role would suit: Head of Events, Event Director, Senior Event Operations Director, Account Director, Executive Producer, General manager Events.