Executive Assistant – Financial Services – to £32,000
£26,000 to £32,000
A superb chance for a top calibre Executive Assistant to join an incredible Prop Tech start-up company within the crowd-funding industry. You will be working for an extremely ambitious, exciting, and fast paced organisation that offers an excellent working environment and work/life balance, led by credible purpose driven Directors on a mission to develop a profitable business and share success.
The managers within this business, respect their team and value them equally to their clients, and as the right entrepreneurial character, you will have the opportunity to be part of the business from the outset and grow both the role and your own.
What you can earn and where?
An annual salary of £26,000 to £32,000 depending on experience, plus 20 days’ holiday (in addition to the usual public and bank holidays).
The office is in a buzzing location in the heart of East London, Shoreditch and close to Old Street, The Magic Roundabout and Shoreditch High Street.
Who you will be working for?
A super; smart, savvy company, which provides a commercial real estate investment platform where investors can invest small to large amounts of money, either as individuals or corporate investment companies.
What you can get involved in?
This multi-faceted Executive Assistant position will see you wearing many hats. Primarily, at the starting point you will be acting as a Personal Assistant to the Co-Founders, managing diaries and supporting up to 4 Senior Directors.
Duties will include
- Extensive, complex and constantly changing diary management and travel coordination
- Working closely with Directors at all stages of the investment lifecycle, taking an interest in understanding the details and adding value
- Office and file management / looking after visiting guests
- Building and maintaining fantastic relationships with investors and suppliers, and assisting with PR / advertising strategy
- General management of team, driving completion of goals to tight deadlines
- Small project management
- Events management, including identifying potential event opportunities and coming up with new ideas for events and venues
- Writing presentations / pitches, research projects, and tracking spending
- Assist with marketing, social media and sales administration
How you can develop?
If you have first-class communications skills both written and verbal, excellent organisational capabilities and you are creative also, you will have the opportunity to assume the role of a Project Assistant at starting point, and develop further to a Project Executive in the appropriate time-frame, putting structure in place for the various integral areas of the business to include, marketing, digital communication, social media, events management, operations, and facilities and office management.
Our dream person!
You will be educated to a minimum of 'A' level standard and will ideally have relevant PA, experience gained within boutique finance, private equity, fund management, financial services, property or professional services. Exceptional communication skills are essential, as is the ability to work well under pressure and in a professional environment.
This person must be a spot on communicator as they will be the voice and face of the business. They must have the energy and enthusiasm for the role and a passion for technology with excellent IT skills.
A property background would be helpful but not an essential requirement.
The role involves multi-tasking and setting up meetings, in addition to writing presentations, pitches, diary management, assisting with marketing and social media.
A well-educated candidate is ideal, with great attention to detail and very well organised.
- Some private equity / financial services / property exposure
- Evidence of working in an extremely focussed and fast paced environment as Team PA / PA to Directors
- Proof of willingness to go the extra mile and real drive to succeed
- Takes pride in providing superior PA / Personal Assistant support
- Keen attention to detail
- Positive, down to earth, and enthusiastic attitude
- Passion, integrity and intuition
- Ability to be a self-starter and think on your feet and around corners
- Degree / equivalent preferred
- Excellent MS Office (word / PowerPoint / excel / outlook) knowledge
- Loves being a Team PA / Personal Assistant / PA to Directors!
This role is varied, with plenty of room for growth. It would suit an organisational genius who loves technology and detail – from day one, you will be expected to work as a right hand to your inspiring bosses, to maximise their time and help them be fully prepared for everything that comes their way. As well as client work, you will be at the heart of internal recruitment, learning and development; so, your role will encompass HR administration, as well as many exciting projects related to the professional development of the tight-knit, ambitious team.
This role would suit: Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, PA, EA, Office Administrator, Office Personal Assistant, Office Manager, Project Assistant, Project Executive.