Executive Producer / Head of Production – Surrey – to £100,000 – Agency
Our client is an award winning strategic event management agency with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, London, Birmingham, New York, San Francisco, San Francisco, Auckland, Hong Kong and Johannesburg. As an event management agency with a full suite of services, they offer a seamless and dynamic solution from multidisciplinary teams with outstanding creative and meticulous attention to detail.
Due to continued expansion of the production team they are now looking to recruit a passionate and Creative Executive Producer to head up the production team based in Surrey. Do you live and breathe creative content? This could well be for you.
As Executive Producer UK, you will ensure the highest standards in live production shows and lead the production team in the development from a creative standpoint through to the execution of events. You will utilise leadership skills to develop and mentor the Producers, Production Managers and Production Assistants across a range of creative disciplines including technical, audio, lighting, video, data, IT and print design and production. You will implement project systems and procedures to maximize productivity of the production team.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for production budgets and ensuring accurate reporting of financials for each client. You will ensure profitability on every production and develop strong client relationships to maximize repeat business opportunities. You will develop and present client proposals in conjunction with the Director of Sales and proactively seek & source new sales leads to develop our client base.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10 years experience in the Production Industry.
- Proven network within the industry including both client and supplier contacts.
- Demonstrated customer service experience.
- Proven track record in effective leadership.
- Proficient in scriptwriting and creating storyboards.
- Proficient in creative and content development from initial conception through to delivery on the day
- Management of concurrent projects from end to end.
- Extensive knowledge in the areas of creative, content, technical, audio, lighting, video, data IT and print design and production.
- Ability to resolve client and supplier issues at an executive level.
- Negotiate at a senior level with established and potential suppliers and clients.
- Ability to manage existing relationships.
About the Benefits
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive, performance-driven and uncapped salary package, with global career advancement and travel opportunities! Working with some of the largest and most well known businesses globally you can rest assured that the rewards on offer will match the size of the accounts you manage.
In addition, you will have access to award-winning, world renowned benefits such as:
- Discounted travel and access to excellent incentives from the world's top travel providers;
- A laptop & mobile phone;
- Social events that are the envy of the industry e.g. high performers are on track to fly to Singapore this year for the Annual Global Gathering.;
- Career progression scheme including global career opportunities;
- Free health advice, gym membership and financial planning consultations; and
- A fantastic and supportive team culture.
You will be employed by a company that offers flexible working conditions, takes pride in their employees and offers a team culture like no other in the industry.
This role would suit: Head of creative, Creative Producer, Executive producer, Head of production, Creative Production, Creative Event Production, Senior Producer, Content producer, Creative Content, Event Creative, Event Production,