Global Account Manager – Events Agency – to £85,000 – Greater London (South West)
Global Account Manager
Greater London (South West)
A fantastic opportunity for a Global Account Manager for our Global Agency client based in Greater London. You will be reporting to the Global Sales Leader; you will drive a strategic relationship with multi-national clients ensuring that proactive communication is driven through the business to obtain maximum wallet share across all the Clients’ service offerings & provide opportunities for other businesses by driving a customised account management strategy per client.
You will be a strategic Account Manager with proven, demonstrable, experience of growing client accounts.
Account Management – 60%
- Key contact for specific portfolio of multi-national clients.
- To develop and maintain a comprehensive Strategic Account Management plan that drives client outcomes and ensures growth for the Clients’ overall business.
- Ensure business is implemented & transacted as per agreement and SLAs.
- Ensure proactive strategies to develop business across all services.
- For multi-national clients that are preferred but not mandated develop a marketing/PR plan to ensure maximum business is channelled through the business.
- For clients that are cross brand, work with appropriate brand teams to deliver a seamless solution to our multi-national client managed through agreed brands SLA’s.
- To create a robust and comprehensive multinational Review pack, in conjunction with Global Sales Leader, delivering accurate and timely reporting to both customer & internally.
Implementation – 25%
- Successfully implement multi-national clients in line with timelines as agreed on SLA’s.
Communication – 10%
- To alert the Global Sales Leader to any key changes within existing clients’ business or industry.
- Internally communicate with all relevant GM’s/KAM teams globally on client accounts as relevant to each country.
Training – 5%
- Participate in the available training opportunities.
- Able to build and grow business networks to convert business opportunities.
- Understand how to generate leads from all sources eg. Databases, telemarketing, research, cold calling.
- Understands trends in the market and able to identify potential opportunities.
- Able to develop relationships, trust & credibility with key suppliers and business leaders.
- Able to negotiate with suppliers to provide the best outcome for the business and the client.
- Understands how business decisions are made.
- Able to identify all stakeholders and decision makers within the business to ensure sales team deliver appropriate pitches/solutions, relevant to client position objectives.
- Sound knowledge of procurement, product & market trends.
- Able to understand and drive the pricing models & business solutions to maximise profitable business.
- Able to understand the commercial structure & drivers of the client organisation.
- Able to think across functionally & balance business & client requirements.
- Confident in approach with clients and builds rapport effectively.
- Uses the process of partnering with key clients to achieve their business objectives.
- Is able to identify & maximise new business opportunities from within the incumbent client portfolio.
- Makes confident recommendations to clients providing them with the service offering that suits and fulfils their needs.
- To resign incumbent business within the Event Management teams that Sales support.
- Understanding the Client’s way in the Sales Process as it is relevant to strategic account management plans.
- Sourcing – setting the appointment Procuring – converting the lead to an opportunity Developing – managing the client relationship.
- Sets clear expectations and consequences. Communicates effectively with all audiences using written, graphic and verbal expression.
- Able to collaborate with peers to ensure skills are harnessed for the most effective outcome.
- Prepared to empower others ensuring they are armed with the necessary tools for success.
This role would suit; Events Account Manager, Corporate Events, Senior Events Account Manager, Client Services, Senior Client Services Manager, Global Account Manager, Global Events Account Manager, Strategic Account Management, Account Director, Events Account Director.