Marketing And Communications Executive – Agency – Isleworth – to £30,000
Communications and Marketing Executive – Agency
Our client is an international Communication, Marketing, Experiential and Digital agency who offers its clients openness, honesty, integrity and a team who really care about their brands and their products and the responsibilities that this encompasses.
The Communications and Events Assistant will work closely with the Communications team to support the delivery of communications planning, campaigns and events across a number of clients.
Approximately 45% of the work will be administrative tasks; around 40% would be working with colleagues to keep communications plans and schedules up to date, and ad hoc work such as proofreading; around 15% would be event-related.
This role would ideally suit a highly motivated graduate with 2-5 years’ experience and a passion for communications and events, who is eager to learn and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
This is a brand new role in the agency and presents an opportunity to really make your mark!
Some travel to Europe and South America may be required as part of the role.
- Communications planning support, e.g. managing the forward press calendar; working with colleagues to populate monthly campaign plans; collecting the input of the team to keep communications work plans up to date.
- Campaign support e.g. drafting press releases; media/website monitoring and reporting; coordinating research and collating information.
- Event support e.g. helping to set up event Mission Control and help with logistics; troubleshooting on site (e.g. liaising with IT colleagues, finding equipment, printing); anticipating the needs of the team (e.g. batteries, chargers, adaptors).
- Liaise with the Social Media team to share good stories on the company’s social media platforms.
- Administrative tasks e.g. such as setting up meetings, taking minutes, managing agendas.
- Able to work in a fast-moving environment and adapt to changing agendas
- Organised and systematic approach with good understanding of project management
- Outgoing and enthusiastic, able to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Can-do, positive attitude
- Confident communicator, excellent listening skills
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
- Marketing / Communications / Events / English degree
- 2+ years’ experience in a global marketing and communications, press or events environment
- Impeccable written English
- Demonstrable experience in copywriting / proofreading / copy-editing
- Displays knowledge and understanding of marketing and communications principles
- Displays ability to manage work plans in Excel and work to strict deadlines
- Excellent IT skills using Microsoft Office
Desired qualifications, skills and experience
- Experience in the field of sport events would be extremely favourable
- Reporting/journalism experience would be a benefit
- Social media experience would be a benefit
- Photographic and/or video experience would be welcomed
- Fluency in Hungarian / French / Arabic would be useful but not essential
This role would suit: marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, event marketing, communications, marketing and communications, marketing comms, Junior Marketing manager