Production Manager – Events Agency – To £45,000
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to help shape the growth of the events production service within the events division. Royall are recruiting for an experienced Production Manager who will be responsible for supporting the events delivery service, through the delivery of production.
The Production Manager will be responsible for offering a mixture of expertise, ranging from department development, through to offering support and production logistic insights.
The ideal candidate will appreciate the nuances of Production cultures and industry sectors and will be accustomed to supporting production teams in relation to events production and logistics.
Working with an experienced in-house events team, you will assist with all aspects of event production, for events such as conferences, product launches, incentive programmes and exhibitions, from beginning through to onsite delivery, including reconciliations and debriefs.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining client relationships and acting as the point of contact in the absence of the Production Director.
- Briefing internal / external departments such as Creative, Production, Crew etc.
- Assisting with the creative response and pitch proposals.
- Managing productions logistics.
- Overseeing delivery and ensuring that the client brief is met.
- Budget Management.
- Preparing production schedules and critical paths.
- Working closely with the events delivery team to manage production.
- Create, H&S documentation, trucking schedules etc.
- Working closely with the Production Director to deliver content including management of all show assets.
- Preparing technical running orders and crew schedules.
- Overseeing 3rd party suppliers and freelance production staff however no direct line management responsibility.
- Maintaining network of freelance contacts to fulfil on sold propositions.
- Providing on site assistance, both UK and internationally.
- Working closely with the Production Director to define procedures and implement structure and best practice for the production department.
- Supporting the Production Director in the day to day running of the department.
- Substantial experience as a Production Manager for both UK and International B2B and B2C clients on a variety of events.
- Experienced in working on multiple projects at once.
- Experience of working within or with a few different production houses.
- Strong IT literacy
- Strong administration skills
- Able to evaluate requirements and present ideas
- Excellent organizational skills with extensive research capabilities
- Decision making ability and problem solving skills
This role would suit: Production Manager, Technical Production Manager, Event Production, Technical Event Production, Technical Event Manager.