Senior Event Manager – Events Agency – Excellent salary
Senior Event Manager – Event Agency
Great salary and benefits package
Where would you like to go to next? A company that values you as much as their clients? Become a Senior Event Manager and create a legacy for one of the largest full-service global event management companies, and a much-loved client of ours.
Here you will have the incredible opportunity to lead events within the Healthcare sector. With over 38 years’ experience and passion delivering events around Europe, this is your golden chance to join a team of over 300 employees, and propel your events career.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will manage a range of full service projects across a variety of clients from initial proposal through to delivery.
As the key client contact, leadership and excellent communication skills are essential to ensure the client and stakeholders are confident, informed and engaged whilst building strong relationships and setting expectations. The Senior Event Manager is the operational event management leader for the project and team. During project planning you will mentor and oversee the project team which will include a variety of specialists in logistics, venue finding, sales support, travel, creative, production, content and finance. As a passionate, enthusiastic, skill communicator and deliverer this position would suit Senior Event Manager, Senior Event Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Project Director, Event Director.
Do you have?
- 4 years’ experience in full service event delivery in a management role
- Experience in proposals and pitching to clients
- Confidence and demonstrable experience in presenting to clients at a senior management level throughout the project planning phase
- A skilled and adept approach to managing both logistics, content, creative and production personnel and the understanding of these different roles
You will thrive on:
- Full service project management, from initial brief through to management of project plan and schedule.
- Set, communicate and maintain specified roles and responsibilities, timelines and priorities on every project
- Liaise with Content Producer to support, drive and advise clients on the best event strategy and means to achieve their business objectives from a programme, message delivery, and content and communications perspective
- Oversee event project tasks including kick off meetings, project plans, budgets, timelines, taking and circulation of contact reports for internal and external meetings
- Effectively manage all stakeholders on relevant projects ensuring continual communication of timescales and project updates
- Manage team, budget, KPI’s, and ensure team are working to the correct scope/budget
- Ensure compliance with all company and client policies and procedures, including those relating to Health & Safety
- On-site co-ordination of events and management of suppliers, preferred partners and personnel and freelancers at events
- Ensure compliance with all client and company privacy and security protocols
- Understand the Company Vision and Values, and apply their principles at all times
Developing meaningful relationships:
- Support the Account Manager through growth of key accounts by building, maintaining and developing strong client relationships
- Create new business opportunities that include logistics, content, creative and production
- Be involved with managing and attending pitches, helping to translate briefs into innovative, appealing and commercially viable creative solutions.
- Working with the departments and teams to ensure we promote new services and solutions for all events
- Exceptional leadership of a team including mentoring, development, monitoring of deliverables and performance of staff
- Proven track record in managing client expectations, experience of leading event project teams to execute outstanding and profitable events, surpassing client event objectives and delivering on time and on budget
- Strategic and commercial acumen with ability to manage complex programmes with large budgets and an ability to use business intelligence to drive innovation
- Proactive, enthusiastic and charismatic approach to meeting client event objectives and a flexible, can-do attitude to work in general
- Exceptional presentation, interpersonal and communication skills when working with clients and colleagues of all levels, able to present ideas and results clearly and effectively and to influence client decision making
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads whilst maintaining attention to detail and meeting agreed deadlines
- A team player and also an excellent leader, able to be approachable yet tenacious especially around best practice process and behaviour
- Be commercially adept, good at developing client trust and developing relationships
- Skilled and experienced at managing key client, internal and supplier relationships
This role would suit: Senior Event Manager, Senior Project Manager, event project Manager, event manager.