Senior Producer – Event Agency c£65,000
Senior Event Producer
To £65,000 depending on experience (with exceptional benefits package)
A truly unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Producer, to radically move their career forward within this fast moving and well respected live events and communications agency.
Our client’s purpose is to inspire audiences; they do this through their values Trusted, Spirited and Ingenious. Their ambition is to be globally renowned in audience inspiration.
They inspire audiences through events, video, training, investor relations activities, creative media, apps and communications consultancy.
Established in 1997, they serve over 50 global brands and are passionate about solving their communications.
This is a vital position at the heart of the business looking after the most important clients and living the company’s purpose and ambition to be globally renowned for audience inspiration by finding creative solutions to answer client’s communications challenges.
- Highly commercially minded – maximising profitability on every project, upselling services and growing budgets. Looking out for new opportunities and briefs within the clients they touch.
- At the heart of it will be finding creative vehicles and messaging solutions that embed the key content behind the event/communications for our largest and most important clients including – BP, Dimension Data, Unify (formerly Siemens), Kuoni and John Lewis Partnerships.
- Managing, writing and delivering compelling pitch responses and leading a pitch team.
- Managing large project teams of full timers and freelancers (10) to deploy events in UK and across the world.
- Line manager responsibility will become part of the role in future years.
- Working to KPI’s– to be discussed at second interview stage.
- Demonstrate commercial thinking and understanding of clients businesses that led to the Agency’s growth.
- Demonstrate they can put together pitch winning solutions – including leading and writing the response as well as curating the creative and content.
- Production background in B to B events working with client internal communications, event, marketing and sales departments to CXO and Board level.
- Exceptional experience in Leadership meetings, sales and marketing meetings and an understanding of comms solutions.
- Large project experience (in Senior Producer role) up to £1m revenue in size.
- The ideal candidate will already be in a Senior Producer role with at least 10 years industry experience of which 3 as a Senior Producer.
- You will be process driven, client focussed and able to multitask.
This role would suit: Senior Event Producer, Event Producer, Live event Producer, Creative event Production, Agency Event Producer, Event Agency Producer, Senior Producer, Event Production, Event Content Production, Event Content,