Senior Strategy Manager – Events Agency – to £55,000
Strategy/Senior Strategy Manager – Events Agency
To £55,000 depending on experience
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the industry’s leading brand experience agencies. This company fuels conversations and creates meaningful experiences worldwide. They work across the sectors of brand strategy and experience design, exhibits and branded environments, live events and experiential marketing campaigns.
Your role as Senior Strategy Manager, will see you reporting to the Head of Strategy, the role holder operates within the Strategy department, and is responsible for delivering fact based insights to develop thought provoking brand experience strategies and breakthrough brand-building platforms.
This is a full-time role with the overarching objective of giving purpose to the big idea from which we can design deeper brand experiences for our clients and their audiences that deliver meaning and results.
- As a Strategy Manager, you’ll have circa 3 years and as Senior Strategy Manager – 5 years’ comparable experience unlocking and delivering insights, developing and delivering strategic solutions and be able to promote the benefits of using a strategic approach as part of the experience design process.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and leading on project ideas at all phases.
- Participating in developing the creative brief, articulating key insights and a clear point of view.
- Delivering experience design strategies.
- Providing well-researched and results-driven guidance to a project.
- Seeking out and understanding competitor experience design standards to sustain and elevate the calibre of solutions generated within the company.
- Keeping up to date with the latest strategic and brand experience trends, as part of your knowledge pool to generate industry-leading solutions.
- Collaborating with colleagues in account management, creative, project/production management and digital/technology to ensure creation of strategic solutions that deliver client satisfaction.
- Support Strategy Director on existing client work and new business proposals.
- Bring a strong analytical foundation to the table, to uncover and improve business opportunities.
- Inspiring creative ideas.
- Measurement of brand experience efficacy.
- Develop fresh insights after conducting analysis and research to understand client brand, audiences and business environment.
- Ensuring effort & output (creative/strategic delivery) in line with budget / opportunity.
- Delivering accurate time management.
- Contributing to efficient/effective pitch process.
- Ability to research/articulate relevant insights / create experience strategies to guide creative/brand thinking.
- Clarity of and collaboration through owning Ideation/Creative (design) process.
- Active integration across UK business and with US team.
This role would suit: Strategy Manager, Strategy Planning Manager, Senior Strategy Manager.