Team Coordinator – Events Agency – to £24,000
Team Coordinator – Events Agency
As the Team Coordinator, your role will be to provide team workflow management support, team support and account management on an operational level, in addition to this you will be responsible for managing a team that inspires audiences, to stimulate their hearts and minds and drive them to achieve your business goals. Through meaningful connections, you will be responsible for liaising with businesses to create engaging innovative events, compelling incentive programs and exciting branding and communications.
Leadership and event management and skills are vital, and additionally high-level communication and analytical skills are desirable.
Breakdown of the role:
Event Management - 40%
- You will be responsible for working with Clients to ensure that the venue source brief and the clients budget are fully understood and logistically sound and to provide proactive solutions when necessary
- Effectively negotiate and manage hotel, transport and other suppliers
- Responding to all client enquiries professionally and within the agreed timeframes and to ensure client satisfaction with the response
- Growing margin where possible to ensure company and team targets are met/ exceeded
Communication – 30%
- Responsible for maintaining effective and customer focused communication throughout with all stakeholders.
Training – 30%
- Participate in the available training opportunities, directed by your Business Leader to grow Competency, Growth & Development.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will be required to have the intellectual capability and knowledge to develop credible, client focused and solution based approaches to client briefs.
- You will be well organised, creative, outgoing and happy to work as part of a small team and on your own
- You will enjoy talking to people, and will have excellent customer service skills.
- Your role will include taking event briefs from clients, providing solutions by writing proposals and building client relationships.
- Previous sales/marketing experience or events experience
- A lively personality and professional outlook is essential as is a willingness to learn and a desire to succeed.
- You will be able to work in a calm and organised manner when under the pressure of tight deadlines and clients demands, with a desire to go the extra mile.
This role would also suit: Event Coordinator, Project Coordinator, Event Team Manager, Event Team Coordinator.